tisdag 24 augusti 2010

# (")~(")_,--""-./).
# ; , , `; .,_ -`.)_#
( ♥ _, ),__#) __#)
♥****************-

A pooped Mamma bear!!!!
That hates fall and the dark days ahead!!!
Ya sure the colors are amazing, But GEEEZ!!
Lots of sunshine and warmth is better altho I’d rather it went from spring to summer to alittle fall and the spring again!!! Winter is sooo long!!!
Took Pictures of the new furniture on my cell phone
but I can't get them over to the computer,,,
but I won't give up I promise!!!!
I will survivie!!! IPromise,,,,
The sun is shining but it is sooo windy!!!!
Have a good week all!!!!
HUGS!!!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Klart du överlever, både mobilkludd och höst och vinter... vi är ju här för att pigga upp dig:))
    Kramar i massor!

    SvaraRadera

Skriv gärna en rad!
Reklam och spam raderas!