torsdag 22 december 2011

Things have happened since the last time,,,,

GODMORNING!!!

Since I last wrote,,,
I have had a car accident and must the car up,,,
and got myself some Bruises
(which are almost gone now!!)
I'm fine,,
I was on my way home from work and
it was a bit slippery and when the back
of a Volvowagon starts sliding around there is
NO STOPPING IT!!!

Like I said I am fine,
 abit shaken but Not Broken in anyway!!
Just waiting for the Insurance company to finish
and Pay out so we can start thinking about a new Car!
A Volvo probably but not as big!
No need for it now,, we'll see what Santa brings me!!



Otherwise I am off all Christmas and new years!!

Just relaxing!!
The Best way to spend the Holidays!!!

Much love and ¨
MERRYCHRISTMAS!!
And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Önskar dig en
    GOD JUL
    &
    ett riktigt
    GOTT NYTT ÅR!!!

    KRAMAR

    ja ja ja tar nog bussen e för kallt cykla juuuuuuuuu.... hehe

    SvaraRadera
  2. Var rädd om dig gumman!
    God Jul fina du ♥
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. Bara fem minuter kvar av julafton nu när jag skriver så jag får önska dig och de dina en God Fortsättning på Julen. Ha det bäst och var rädd om dig kära Nallis ♥ Skönt att du klarade dig undan med brutna ben osv i bilvurpan.
    BamseKramar till världens bästa Nallis :) ♥

    SvaraRadera

Skriv gärna en rad!
Reklam och spam raderas!