onsdag 25 april 2012

Long time ni hear!! SORRY!!!

Been busy! and loosing weight!! and bouncing back and loosing weight!! YAYA!!
Right now I'm in to green tea!!! WOW!! detoxing with it !! BELIEVE it or not!!
I bought ginger and lemon tea!! YUM!! (I'm fine believe me!!! Not gone crazy but think i am sometimes!! hehe Hope all of you are well!!)

and dring tapwater with grated ginger and lemon and mint leaves!! YUM!!
Found this great webpage!! Teas and things that seems interesting,,

I will try and try to come back for a visit,,, am on  Viktvaktarna.se and bloggg there too but in Swedish hehe!!

Will be in touch Lots of luv!!









2 kommentarer:

  1. HEJ!!!!! :D
    Skönt höra livstecken från dej hihi
    Bättre sent än aldrig... hälsade på Johanna lite snabbt i förrgår...

    Hoppas allt e bra me Er!

    Kramar från nära håll Hihi

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej tittar in på din blogg! Vad kul att se dina bilder. Ha en bra helg! =) /C.

    SvaraRadera

Skriv gärna en rad!
Reklam och spam raderas!