onsdag 25 augusti 2010

NEW FURNITURE!!!!




Thought I would publish a few pictures of the new furniture!!


We sit in there everyday now instead of not using the room at all!!!!
Like we did before,,,
Table and chairs close up


The Buffet

My new Light fixture
I love it!

table and chairs

buffet


Yes they are Mickey mouse glasses...

Love them!

NEW Couches

Getting new pillows soon,

colors that go with my curtains!!!

ENJOY the pictures,,,

I enjoy the real thing everyday!!!!


HUGS!!






3 kommentarer:

  1. Jätte fint :) <3
    Längtar så tills vi med ska börja, förhoppningsvis i höst!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Looks great!!
    I belive U all enjoy the new furniture at u´r home.
    Always fun to do homemakeovers. =)
    The lamp looks almost like mine, that we have in the kitchen. =)
    Even tho´ there´s only three lights in mine.

    Huggies to U all!

    SvaraRadera
  3. ÅÅÅÅÅ va fint.... var hitta du Tulpangardinerna... jag me vill ha ju....

    HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS 2 U 2
    PS: jodå jobbet funkar... tufft... cyklar framm å tillbaka...

    SvaraRadera

Skriv gärna en rad!
Reklam och spam raderas!