tisdag 14 september 2010

GOODMORNING!!!


HELLO!!!

Its Wednesday
all of a sudden....
I know I know,, its been a while,,

I HATE FALL!!!

I hate the darkness


I love The light and the warmth,,,

Altho,,,

Lighting tealights in the fall is kinda nice!!!!


and believeyou me,,,


there will be a lot of those this fall and winter!!



Anyway!!!


Today is a rainy yucky day and I haven't got alot planned!!


Gonna have a cleaning day in the Laundry room!!!


(BORRRING!!!)


and maybe a cup of coffee with my neighbor.


She has a cold and needs cheering up!!!


SOOOOOOOOOO


my friends,


Have a great day!!!


I'm sure gonna try!!!



HUGS!!



4 kommentarer:

  1. hej vännen,
    Ja inte är det kul när mörkret nalkas, men vi får väl se till att hålla lite ljus i sinnet och lysa upp tillvarorn för varann :)
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej vännen,
    Lagt ditt recept på kanelisar på min sida och länkat till dig!
    ha en underbar helg!
    Puss & Kram
    Maya

    SvaraRadera
  3. I kinda like fall with the lovely colours and the dark nights. Even tho´I love summer and sun too. But the nights are so light and I cant stand that!! ...I agree that , after september, there´s just a looong wait for X-mas and then ....waiting for summer again.
    Just wish that the winter would´nt be so loooooong!
    Have a great Day!
    HUUUUGIEEEEE!!!!

    SvaraRadera

Skriv gärna en rad!
Reklam och spam raderas!