torsdag 30 september 2010

GOODMORNIN!!!!















HOW R YA???

I'm pretty good,, the sun is really trying to show itself this mornin!!!


I've been awake since 4;30...


Heard someones alarm go off!!


GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

He never hears it!!!

(son)

So I was upp with the chickens




I really could go back to bed,,,,

But i don't wanna,,,


I might go out for a nice walk in the woods to see If I can find some


Chantrelles(mushrooms)


and visit the trolls!!!


This weekend Hubby and son will be off hunting!!


OH YA gotta tell ya this,,




we have a wildpig in the neighborhood!!




He's walking around peoples years eating apples that have fallen off




the trees!!



Someone hit a pig up on the highway the otherday,,,



they think its one of the yearlings!!!



We'll see what happens!!!


Hope ya'll have a good day!!! and Weekend!!!


HUGS


I'll be back!




2 kommentarer:

  1. Good morning hun,
    I hope you will have a great weekend.
    I hate when the don't go up and turn off their alarm... *grrr*
    I'm glad that we have same time to go up in the morning so we don't disturbe each other.
    Have a great day!
    Hugs Maya

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jo tack det knallar :0)
    Inte kul att bli väckt men vad gör man när skadan redan är skedd.
    Vildnasse...du vet att den är superduper god med massor av ingefära,stekt såklart ;0) Sätt gubben på grisvak i helgen vettja.
    Ha det gott.

    SvaraRadera

Skriv gärna en rad!
Reklam och spam raderas!