tisdag 14 december 2010

OK EVEN LUCIA FLOATED BY!!!

Goodmornin!!!

Yesterday was Lucia day

and it reminded me of when I was Lucia for




The Vasa Lodge of America

(Swedish-American )

Thought you would enjoy seeing!!!

Way back in 1976,,,,

16 years old!!! Those were the days!!!!
Yesterday I was at the dr's and found out I have Pnemonia and
a urinarytrack infection!!
isn't one thing enough???+
BLEH!!!
Got antibiotics and all
but feel yucky still today!! should be ok tomorrow maybe!!
Or atleast feel alittle better than I do today!
My tummy hurts from coughing and the infection down below!!
I'm going back to bed!!


Hugs to all!!!!














3 kommentarer:

  1. Ritar in en *krya på dej blomma*
    @-,-'--,-- *hehe glömt hur man gjorde rosen*
    KRAM alla fall

    SvaraRadera
  2. Krya på dig kära Nallis..
    Stoooor KRAM från lilla mig :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Åhh vad fin du är, Krya på dig snuttan! Vi hörs sen :)

    SvaraRadera

Skriv gärna en rad!
Reklam och spam raderas!