måndag 11 april 2011

Tuesday morning!!!



Well folks here I am after a weekend of work,

one day off and back again tomorrow!

for 2 nights of work then off for the weekend

and hopefully we can pick up the new bike on Friday!!!


I can't wait!!
Altho,, hubby and brother in law will have to go by themselves,

I'll be sleeping!

So hopefully they will be home by the time I wake up!


Yesterday wa a beautiful day,,

21.9 C and sunshine!

Warmer than usual!! but who is complaining??

Plans for today;

Cleaning out a flower bed,, I see all the mini dafodils are trying to come through the leaves, Love them!! Planted a couple of pots of them yesterday out in the flower bed, thats when i realized how much i need to do out there,,

Hubby did all the raking this weekend so I don't even have to think about that!!

Just the one flower bed!!

The try and get shopping done tomorrow and clean the house up some,, before the weekend so i won't have to think about that!!

And maybe the weekend will bring us beautiful weather so we can take a ride on the new bike!!

So folks have a good day and I'll let ya know how things work out!! I am going for my walk before the rain comes!!





HUGS

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej Akka!

    Ja, igår va det sommar! +21 grader och underbar sol. Fixade blommor i krukor.
    Förstår att ni längtar till att kunna ta en tur med nya hojen. Här är det mest slit med allt som ska bli klart ÖVERALLT känns det som.

    Har hittat första äckliga mördarsnigeln, en liten rackare! Givetvis där inte ankorna kommer åt uppe på gräsmattan, sittande på ett blad.

    Ha en härlig dag!

    Kramis damis!

    SvaraRadera

Skriv gärna en rad!
Reklam och spam raderas!