söndag 17 oktober 2010

MONDAY AGAIN!!!

Now where does time fly????
Looks alot different than last Monday!!!
No sunshine!
Anyway!!! I made a batch of Applesauce yesterdayI love Applesauce!!
Its Yummy along with
Pork anything!!
AND
on a Bowl of
Oatmeal!!
Todays plan??
cutting my geraniums down for the winter,,,
so sad tho,, they are in full bloom!
I have a white one,, a pink one and a couple of red ones!
I hate putting them away,, that means
fall is here!!! BLEH!!!
Have a good day!!!!
Going upstairs to take pictures of my pretty
Geraniums!
and post them before and after,,,
maybe!!
bye!

1 kommentar:

  1. Äpplen i alla former är gott till kött:0)
    Hösten är här nu och kanske lite av vintern också...brr inte kul men vi ska vara glada att vi har dessa otroliga årstiderna...vi hinner aldrig riktigt tröttna på dom .
    Ha en skön dag vännen och klipp dig inte i fingret.
    Kram

    SvaraRadera

Skriv gärna en rad!
Reklam och spam raderas!