tisdag 3 maj 2011

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

Got up pretty early this morning


it was about -1C but it

was clear and the sun was on its way up!!


VERY PRETTY!!!



Yesterday was about the same but as the day went on,, it

got cloudy and it started to HAIL!!




Pretty hard to barbeque chops on the grill but it worked!


Anyway,, the sun is till out and its getting warmer!!!


A trip in to town tonight to weigh in at weight watchers,,,


I think i have lost a couple more pounds,, almost done!!

and to a friends hubby wanting to see me in chaps.. hahaha


JUST CHAPS,,, well,, don't think I'll go that far but a new pair of skins,,,


The old pair are way to big now, Hubster had to punch a new hole in my belt too!!!



Time to take my walk and then off to a store and get a few things!!!


Have a nice day all!!!


HUGS!


PS: I lost another pound 19 pounds,,!!! 2 more to go and I'm home!!
Can't wait to see all in September over the other side of the BIG PUDDLE!! ;0)







2 kommentarer:

  1. Så typiskt maj väder...ena dagen 18+ nästa +-0. Men sommaren kommer...snart.
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Här har det snöat till och från idag.. *urk*
    Nu är du väl smal som en sticka eller?? Nallar ska va lite runda juuu ;)
    Ha det bäst kära du..
    BamseKramen / Bätthan

    SvaraRadera

Skriv gärna en rad!
Reklam och spam raderas!