torsdag 5 maj 2011

Thursday afternoon!!

Need I say More???

Someone close to me said

I can't understand How you can be so Positive all the time,,,

I say its cuz I have been through so much

that I have no reason to use up alot of energy

thinking about it all the time,,,


Growing up wasn't easy (big family) and moving away from family and friends

to a totally different country was certainly not easy,,,

Living with and Loving someone that has/had problems with alcohol

wasn't easy,,

but he got it finally (took him a few years)and is happy with his choice!
I had faith(not in a God or anything) that he would figure it out sometime

and I loved him that much

to stay with him and be there when he needed me!

And when i found these signs

They shouted at me!!!

LOOKY HERE!!

Makes ya think HUH!?

Weather turned out nice today,, and we had a nice ride yesterday

A bit chilly but we made it!!

HUGS to all!!!


















2 kommentarer:

  1. Härligt vännen!
    Fortsätt att ha tilltron och luta dig tryggt i din kunskap...livet är inte lätt att leva , man kan klara av de svåra stunderna men ändå le...
    Kramm

    SvaraRadera
  2. And that´s what life and Love is all about!
    Sickness and helath,richer or poorer until death do us part...is´nt that so??? ;o)
    Biggest hug to U sweetie!

    SvaraRadera

Skriv gärna en rad!
Reklam och spam raderas!