måndag 1 november 2010

CHIN UP!!

Thought maybe I would check out and see if any one
made a comment on my Halloween blog,,,
NOPE!!
Oh well!!!
I did see that there are a few that pushed the like button on facebook.


Well I called mom yesterday and had a nice chat...
I maybe far away but,,
I do feel alittle bad about being this far away and
knowing that she needs help!!!


I know lil brother does all he can and one of the older ones works his arse off
all the time yo make ends meet,,, I appreciate it BELIEVE ME!!!!
but they are several
that live closer and in the same town! and do NOTHING!!!!
they only come to visit when they want something!
and a "sister" that lives at home,, ya sure she works,,,,
but does absolutly NUTHIN to help!!!
Drives me nuts!!!
Nothing I can do
about it,

AND mom isn't getting any younger
and hasn't the best of health,,,
so It's sort of expected that they do what they can to help her in any way!!!
Enough complaining!!!
I have promised to try to call her more often,,,,
we talked about 25 minutes and talked about Halloween
and the new puppy in the family,,,


JASPER!! Adorable!!


Liam lost his Best buddy Jake this year( he had cancer) and has missed him something awful!! He was one smart dog!!!

He was a coool dog!!
just wait till ya see jasper,, cute as a button!!!





GOTTA LUV EM!!!!
Have a good day!!! I'm gonna try!!!!

HUGS!!!!



2 kommentarer:

  1. Men vad skumt... vet att jag skrev till dig på förra bloggen :S men sysn inget nu ...
    Jaja. Skriver väl här nu med då..skynda dig att läsa om spöken snor kommentarerna :P
    Syskon i all ära.. men visst är det så att bara vissa hjälper till.

    Vilken söt hund :)
    Ha nu en kanon dag!
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. I know the feeling bout beeing far away, even tho´ my parents are much closer than yours.
    But still to far to go every now and then.
    And then ..your not the only child in the family, those who are closer can help her. :o)
    Biggest HUG to You!

    SvaraRadera

Skriv gärna en rad!
Reklam och spam raderas!