onsdag 3 november 2010

Wednesday!!!

BRRRR its cold and yucky outside,,,

Rainy and wet and just plain raw cold YUCK!!!
I'm sitting indoors and freezing,,,
the wind is blowing and whistling in the chimney!!!
Its dark and yucky out too!!!
I hate it!!!


Have to go to a meeting at work this afternoon as I do once a month to find out whats new,,,
NOTHING as usual!!!
Just alot of complaining about NO MONEY,,,,
SOO???
They have to decide sometime WHERE THE THE MONEY IS TO GO!!
But they aren't very smart about where they put it!!!
More people on the floor taking care of the old folks and not into the politics !!!
We get more and more paper work and no time to do the job we are hired to do,,
no wonder the old folks families aren't satisfied!!!
NO WIN JUST LOSE!!
Noone seems to listen either!
OH WELL!!!

Then a work night and then a few days off then monday night,,,,
then off 8 days!!! YAY!!!
I do enjoy me days off,, just relax
and do what I want to in between the need to dos!!

Well folks goin upstairs to light a few tealights and have a cup of tea with Hunny
in it as Pooh bear
would like it!!!

and maybe knit a few rows on my sweater!!!
Have a good one LUV AND HUGS!!!!




2 kommentarer:

  1. Underbart gott men te med hounung!
    Här skiner solen just nu (har Lunch) underbart!
    Men i morse spö regnade det :(
    Hoppas på mer fint väder!
    Kram på dig vännen!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wish U 8 days full of "lazycosytime" :)
    It´s still very dark outside cause the clock is only 5:45 in the morning and what I´m doing up now is a question!!???...caughing woke me up.
    HAve a great Thursday!
    Huggies.

    SvaraRadera

Skriv gärna en rad!
Reklam och spam raderas!